Give a Second Chance to Your Greyed and Weathered Wooden Furniture
More and more garden chairs, tables and other garden furniture are taken out from their winter storages and placed back into full sunshine or pleasant penumbra. Greyed and weathered wood is not a pleasant sight to look at and it is hard to resist the temptation to simply old replace furniture pieces with brand new ones. Before giving them away or simply throwing them out, take a small pause, read the lines below and watch the video linked in the article. You might just have a change of heart.
It is the main motto of OWATROL that with its products, there is a solution for every problem. NET-TROL, their cleaning and colour restoration product lives up to this expectation and offers a quick, simple, DIY solution for reviving weathered wooden surfaces. Try it yourself and give one more chance to your wooden furniture that has seen better days!
OWATROL NET-TROL Cleaner and Colour Restorer
The product restores grey, weather-beaten unfinished exterior wood to its natural colour. Unlike bleach or chlorine-based cleaners it will not damage the wood fibres. NET-TROL removes surfaces contamination while restoring a bright, vibrant look to the exterior surface.
- fast acting: restores greyed weathered wood to its natural colour within 15 minutes
- it can be used on all wood species
- cleans and neutralises staining caused by tannins.
- excellent degreaser for tropical hardwoods prior to applying the chosen finish
- neutralises surfaces stripped with DILUNETT®*, AQUANETT®*, PREPDECK®*
- easy to rinse off with water
What Types of Surfaces can it be Used on?
- horizontal or Vertical surfaces - cladding, fences, decks (boat & garden), garden furniture.
- previously coated exterior wood surfaces in need of cleaning
- rust stained cement
- discoloured stone, plastic, GRP
How to Apply it?
- apply the product onto a wetted surface, with a soft brush or with a stiff bristle/nylon brush, depending on the surface
- leave to stand for about 15 minutes
- rinse thoroughly with water. It is recommended to use of power washer.
Good Application Practice
- don’t let the product dry on the treated surface. If the surface starts to dry, dampen with a mist application
- of water
- for wooden surfaces: Allow to dry 48 hours or until it meets the moisture content required by the chosen finish.
- do not use the product on aluminium
Click on the links below to watch how NET-TROL is applied on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
Should you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact our sales representatives or reseller partners.back on articles